Tuesday 21 February 2012

Updates

I have been updating the web-site, and some of the pages of this blog, and adding the link to Alastair's Filmpoem to the picture of the book in the sidebar. You will be able to see more of Alastair's Filmpoems at StAnza in St Andrews in March.

On the garden front, I've started sowing seeds (though all under cover so far), and preparing the veg patch for the first crops. The pruning is done, and this afternoon I'm going to plant the fruit bushes - blackcurrant, blueberry and cranberry, and some starwberry plants. I've chosen Royal Sovereign strawberries. It's an old variety and doesn't have the consistency or the heavy cropping or the freezability people seem to want. But the flavour is superb!

Now I'll just have to make sre the birds don't get more than we do!

No comments: